5A: Introduction to Interventions

When regularly teaching a child with motor and sensory difficulties, you may gradually spot issues they are having. We always recommend getting advice from a professional such as an occupational therapist or physiotherapist.

However, if specialist support is difficult to access, resources in this or previous sections may help.